Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This post is very different from that I’ve written before. Poverty is difficult to talk about for me and for many people. I dare to suppose that most people have deep fear of losing basic things that we take for granted as food, home, and freedom. As mother, I say that starving children hurt the most. Making my small research, I also discovered two types of poverty: first is real, poverty that freezes blood in my veins; poverty that is crime against humanity, crime that we are all responsible for.

 



 


The other is stunning by its meanness that is the result of laziness and irresponsibility. I speak about people who live in well developed countries who do not want to work, who can get and gets social help. Sometimes it is very profitable business, mafia that earns on compassion and trustfulness of passers by. Sometimes they call it a protest against system, against society of consumption. Whatever they call it, it is their choice, it is not the reason to rescue them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment